Welcome to the Conscientious Consultancy Practice
Our mission is to stimulate and support successful business change in organisations that serve a social purpose.
We do this by offering cost-effective training and consultancy in strategic planning and business improvement, working predominantly with organisations in the health, children's services, education and early years care sectors.
Our services at a glance.
We guide effective strategic planning by:
- Supporting voluntary and public sector sector organisations in evaluating and re-modelling services to increase resilience against financial and other pressures
- Advising healthcare and children's services providers on navigating Local Authority commissioning processes
- Helping new start-ups and established organisations to develop business plans
- Training schools and nurseries in formulating and delivering successful School Development Plans
We drive tangible business improvement by:
- Guiding clients in setting and achieving meaningful organisational development objectives
- Designing and deploying outcome-focused monitoring and evaluation systems
- Aligning and managing individual, team and organisational performance so all three layers are in harmony
We stimulate change management by:
- Developing leaders who are confident in planning and executing change
- Promoting a change culture, with high levels of employee ownership and stakeholder support
- Facilitating step-change in organisational and individual performance
We work with:
- New start-ups in defining their business plan and commercial model, to ensure they are set-up for success
- Established organisations looking to improve performance or strengthen their position through the strategic development of services
- Organisations facing strategic challenges, such as those needing to secure new funding sources, diversify services or affect a turnaround in performance